dropdown menu css by
Schools of Reflexology That May
Meet OCR's Minimum Standards
Minimum Standards of the college are:
minimum 30-hours classroom instruction that includes:
• a minimum of 15 hours of basic A & P;
• basic pathological conditions and corresponding
reflexes to work on;
• basic history of Reflexology in North America;
• basic theory of Reflexology;
• methodology of documenting Reflexology sessions and;
• a minimum of 15-hours of practical instruction.
• completion of at least 50 documented Foot Reflexology sessions;
• a written examination that is graded and assigned a mark which covers all
parts of the classroom instruction;
• a practical examination that is graded and assigned a mark.
The above Minimum Standards
applies to both Challenge Examinations (100
credits or Affiliate Program (75 credits).
Copyright © 1996-
- Ontario College of Reflexology and
Donald A. Bisson
All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium
without express written permission of O.C.R. is prohibited.